How Can We Help You?
The world of financial services can be daunting. Even if your circumstances are relatively straightforward, there are several options to consider. Seeking expert financial advice can help minimize your risk and squeeze the most value out of your available finances. Our knowledgeable financial professionals will help you find quality options in order to help you realize your financial goals. Whatever your financial situation may be - too much or too little - our financial advisors can help.
- Financial needs analysis
- Financial positioning
- Budgeting and cash flow
- Fee-based financial planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) and 412(e)
- Individual retirement accounts (IRA)
- SEP and SIMPLE
- ERISA plans
- Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Investment strategies
- Brokerage accounts
- College savings
- Business valuations
- Deferred compensation
- Executive bonus
- Fee-based financial planning
- Financial strategies for businesses
- Succession strategies
- Key employee insurance
- Group insurance and benefits
- Strategies for medical professionals
TAXES AND ESTATES
- Tax strategies
- Tax-favored investments
- Estate taxes
- Trust services
- Speaking Engagements
- Financial Seminars
We can help individuals and businesses:
- Understand your current financial position
- Create a strategy to help you pursue your financial goals
- Protect your family and income through life, disability, and long term care insurance
- Prepare for retirement
- Create strategies to minimize your taxes
- Establish estate planning strategies
Contact us for a free, no obligation review.
*This information should not be considered as tax or legal advice. You should consult your tax and/or legal advisor regarding your specific situation.
Reasons To Hire a Financial Professional
It's important to know where you stand, where you are going, and how you will get there. As Seneca the Younger said, "Our plans miscarry because they have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind." A financial professional can help you determine the right harbor to aim for and help you develop a strategy to catch the right winds - something you may not have the time to do yourself. Consider the benefits of hiring a financial professional.
- Changing rules, laws, and product features can be confusing and difficult to keep up with on your own.
- Your financial professional can access a vast array of the available products on the market.
- Your financial professional can provide you with a second opinion.
- Your financial professional can motivate you, keep you on track, and hold you accountable.
- Your financial professional can work with your accountant and/or attorney to take all tax and legal arrangements into consideration.
- Save time. Your financial professional will research your options for you.
Contact us to meet a financial professional for a free, no obligation consultation.
*Financial professionals do not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation.