Is A Career As A Financial Advisor Right For You?
As a financial advisor, your goal is to develop your practice by building an active client base. You will work with your clients to assess their financial needs, develop strategies to help them pursue their goals, and recommend appropriate financial products.
Financial advising provides what most people look for in a career:
- Impact: Bringing fulfillment to clients' lives through thoughtful and thorough financial advising.
- Independence: Finding freedom from time constraints allows the kind of flexibility most people search for today. As a financial advisor, you will work in one of today's top-rated careers.*
- Income: Experienced advisors have unlimited earning potential.
Our Advisor Development Program is highly selective. We use a multiple step process to identify bright and motivated candidates who meet the criteria we are seeking:
- Track record of success and leadership
- Highly goal oriented and independent
- Has a passion for making a difference in people's lives
- Belief in financial products and services
- Sales and client services oriented
- Ability to be coached
- College degree or equivalent work history
Evershore is allied with Securian Financial Services, Inc., our broker/dealer. This wonderful relationship means that our advisors can benefit from quality services such as national recognition and award programs, and technology and compliance support.
TO LEARN MORE:
Download the Financial Advisor Career Description
*Source: CareerCast.com, 2012. Financial Advisor placed 5th out of 200 jobs.